Progresso: How to set up Progresso Integration
This article tells you what you need to do to sync data from Progresso, both when setting your SchoolCloud system up for the first time and when you later want to refresh the data.
WARNING: This process does involve a third party setting some parts up. This can take some time during busy periods so we recommend proceeding when there is a week or more to spare before the evening needs to go live.
Setting up Progresso integration
- In Progresso, you need to allow us access. To do this, In Progresso, go to System > Web API V2 > Manage Companies Access and allow access for School Cloud Systems
- When asked for the username, please include your Clubs & Events systemname (this is in the web address that you use to log on to the system and is the word before .parentseveningsystem.co.uk or schoolcloud.co.uk) followed by -schoolcloud. For example, if your system name was greenabbey you would create this username: greenabbey-schoolcloud and then submit the page.
- Advanced Learning will then contact our support team (usually within 24 hours) who will then configure the sync and email you to confirm once it is ready for you to run it.
Synchronising with Progresso
To perform a sync please follow the steps below:
- Login to SchoolCloud as an admin.
- Click Data on the left. This will take you to the Data Dashboard page.
- Click the blue Run button.
If you are experiencing issues with the sync please get in touch with us by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue and any errors received.