RM Integris: How to set up RM Integris Integration
Setting up RM Integris integration
If it is already set up please skip to Syncing your data from Integris.
- Open Integris and go to Modules > System Management > RM Integris Datashare. You should see SchoolCloud listed, click on the tile and then click on the Grant Access button.
- Once access has been granted, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming this and quoting your DfE reference number.
- We will complete the integration and run the first sync on your system for you. Once this has completed successfully we will confirm this to you by email.
Syncing your data from Integris
Once Integris integration is set up you can run a sync at any time. We recommend doing so whenever you are setting up a new event to ensure your data is up to date.
You can also run a sync if you have new or changed data in Integris that needs to be applied to your system - including when you have a live event. Be aware that if a teacher or student is removed by running a sync then any bookings involving them would be deleted from the system.
To run a sync with Integris:
- Login to SchoolCloud as an admin.
- Click Data on the navigation bar to load the Data Dashboard.
- Click Run on the Data Dashboard.
- Update Configuration allows you to choose the priority of the parents included - as well as to further filter that priority to only include Contacts with Parental Responsibility.
- If you want to change what is included, tick the preferred options and click Save. The next sync run will then include the amended option.
Should the sync fail please try running it again. If you are still experiencing issues please get in touch with us by emailing us on email@example.com with details of the issue and any errors received.