Bromcom: How to set up Bromcom Integration
This guide walks you through setting up Bromcom integration.
What details do I need to set up Bromcom integration?
In order to set up Bromcom integration, you'll need the following information:
- Your Bromcom site ID
- Your Bromcom server URL
- The username and password of a newly created System User in Bromcom that has the following Third Party permissions enabled:
If your "Lawful basis for data processing" (in the Bromcom Administration Defaults section) setting is set to "Consent", please make sure that Teachers, Contacts and Students have the "Data Processing Consent Granted" box ticked in Bromcom.
If you need help with any of this, please get in touch with Bromcom who should be able to help you.
Once you have completed the above return to your system and enter your new username and password (either in the Getting Started Wizard or in Settings > Data Input Source) along with any other details the page requires.
Synchronising with Bromcom
- Login to SchoolCloud as an admin.
- If this is the first time you have used the system you will be presented with the Getting Started wizard and can select Bromcom from the available School Management Systems in the second step:
- At the bottom of the page, you can apply filters to limit which contact records are synced to Tes Parents' Meetings (note that if no filter is applied, all contacts that meet our criteria here will be synced):
- Once you save this information you can run a sync to load the current data from Bromcom into your system whenever you need to by going to the navigation bar, clicking on Data then the sync button:
Alternatively, go to the navigation bar on the left and click Settings, then Data Import Source. The system will then display a box where you can enter the details which you obtained earlier: